‘Europe for us all’ Fabian conference: Brighton
1pm, Saturday 19 March 2016
Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1YD
2.45pm: EU Reform: What’s In It For Me?
- Kelvin Hopkins MP Labour MP for Luton North
- Tracey Hill Councillor, Brighton and Hove council
- Richard Angell Director, Progress
- Kyalo Burt-Fulcher Regions officer, Young Fabians
- Chair: Melanie Davis Former chair, Brighton and Hove city Labour party
The debate covered:
- Is the EU fit for purpose, and how should it change?
- How can the EU be reformed in a way that will bring greater benefit to typical British families?
- Has David Cameron achieved his own goals on renegotiation, or an own goal?